Thursday 22 January 2009

Stinks like headache!





















I am neither euphoric nor pleasant smelling after an attack at Myer!

I politely took the perfumey sample card from a sales lady, who relentlessly attacked me with the bottle!!! She sprayed two or three generous pumps on my left arm, and now I have a headache...

It STINKS.

It has white musk undertones with overpowering floral-ness... which I can only describe as 'fake happy'. I hate fake happy!

During lunch the smell of bacon kindly masked the smell... But I noticed too late and now the smell has ingrained itself in my nostrils!

I have scrubbed my arm with cheap soap (much more pleasant smell) twice, now I don't know what I'm smelling!

1 comment:

Kazzens o(^O^)o said...

My dear.. i think i would much rather have this fake happy smell imprint itself on my nostrils than the unfortunate stale urine smell that has taken over my olfactory bulbs, thanks to my very urinary incontinent patient... it's so bad, that I am now having phantom smells of urine when I'm at home and nowhere near work.... (-_-")