Friday 13 April 2007

Unlucky for some...


Leaving a workplace for the last time is a tough event to handle...

Friday the 13th is an auspicious day to finish up at a job! I wore my black cat shirt and work the red cat hoodie... I like to dress for the occasion ^^

I don't think reality sunk in til the last hour as I cleaned my crap from my desk...and as Liz was leaving for the day, I realised I wouldn't be coming back, but she will be returning on Monday.

It's difficult to find the right words to say to people as they wish you well into your new job... It's easier saying it to someone who is leaving.

WF were a great bunch of people... maybe not the easiest to work with but they were cool in their own way.
This was me on my first day... and today on my last, I looked trashed and tired! -- This is largely due to my late night TRYING to finish a uni assignment... but its also cos driving to work is really not my thing... not to somewhere 45 minutes away anyways...

Well, WF -- THANK YOU! For the opportunities, the friendship and all the champagne morning teas! :)

No comments: